It doesn’t matter how good you are at your expertise.
It doesn’t matter how well you have mastered your presentation techniques.
Get on the Cruise Ship Lecturer Stage
Indeed nothing in this series of 24 step to create the perfect presentation matters if you cannot get on stage in the first place.
I don’t mean having the physical capacity to walk or be pushed on stage, I mean getting invited to speak.
Being a great speaker without a stage is like playing beautiful music in the privacy of your room. Or drawing / painting a masterpiece and throwing it into the dumpster, being sure to bury it under some trash so nobody can see it.
The perfect presentation includes doing the work, dare I saw the marketing (making your skills known, selling yourself and closing the deal) to get on stage.
We know what it takes here at Speak On Cruises to get on stage.
- The kinds of topics cruise directors are looking for
- The preferred styles of titles that catch cruise directors’ eyes
- The catchy descriptions that appeal to cruisers
- How to create videos that demonstrate your ability
- Who the agents are
- Where to apply
- How to satisfactorily fill in the applications
- How to pass the interview
- Where to find upcoming cruise listings
- When to be flexible and when to plan far ahead
In short, we know how to get on stage of cruise ships.
If a cruise ship speaker falls in the woods, and nobody is there to hear him, did s/he say anything?
Get on stage or nothing else matters.
Contact us to get a gig on a cruise ship and to learn more about how and what to avoid.
You know you want to.