Here’s a recent list of some of the amenities that are given to a speaker selected to join a real voyage. Folks – this is a good deal. Why not contact us and we’ll show you how to go thru the turnstiles and get selected.
• One complimentary double occupancy outside stateroom for you and your guest.
• Port Charges for you and your guest
• Complimentary shore excursions for the duration of the voyage for you and your guest
• Complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks and house spirits throughout the cruise
• Complimentary internet/wi-fi
Trivia: Are there any female cruise ship Captains? Answer
This is one of the best deals I’ve ever seen!!! FREE wifi – free tours! Jump on it. BUT you have to be vetted. One of the ports of call is Havana.The trip is in May and you have time to get the smarts and go for it.
The agent fee for all this fun is only $80 a day! I’m already booked or I’d jump on it.
I really want to see Cuba before Mr Starbuck moves in. The 1950’s cars will be my high point. I’m going in 2018 even if I have to pay.
I won’t have time to do any SpeakOnCruises teaching for a while…..soon the wife and I will be sailing from Chili to Argentina…via the Falklands and the Antarctic sea. Cruise ships are no longer allowed on the continent…too many got stuck in the ice and had to be pulled out. Only russian ice-breaker trip are allowed to stop. $$$$$$ So all we can do is dodge icebergs – Titanic style – and be close enough to see the place.
Oh, yeah…did I tell you it’s F R E E ???