Question: What’s the definition of a naturalist cruise ship speaker?
Answer: A naturalist is a speaker that give a series of talks that dives deeply into the flora and fauna (Hint: These are not the names of Disney Fairies, though they might be) of the region.
The naturalist can also talk about the natural and cultural goings on of the regions that the ship is heading to. Hint: Check the itinerary.
The naturalist knows:
1. Marine life – beyond Nemo and Dora. 😎
2. Plant life – this is this and that is that
3. Jungles – think Mogli and Baloo.
4. Volcanoes – they are messing with global warming said today’s news.
5. Glaciers – but you most definitely have to talk faster than a moving glacier.
And what is really cool is that the naturalist speaker MAY be called to the bridge (where they drive the ship from NOT the gangway from the pier to the ship) to give commentary.
Can you do it?
Ships are looking for naturalists to speak NOW.
Hit the button if you want to learn what it takes or read a 37-page eBook on how I got my first gig.
You know you want to.