It’s tough enough to get invited to be a cruise ship lecture. It’s certainly not impossible. But speaking on a cruise ship is not for everyone, nor does just anybody get to do it.
It’s pretty easy to NOT get invited back to speak.
One of my agents sent me a list of actual comments (below) that will prevent you from getting back.
These comments were NOT about me. I have yet to represent this agent.
1. Slides are dated (too old) and not in focus.
2. Information was wrong.
3. Ranting about a personal political agenda.
4. All words with no substance.
5. Lecturer was not really an expert in the topic
6. Lecturer liked the sound of their own voice.
7. Map was outdated!
8. Lecturer read from notes and was not engaging.
9. Lectures were similar to boring university lecturers.
Here are the actual comments –
Rick and I can get you far past these kinds of criticisms. We can get you on board. Everybody (100%) of those who follow the steps we outline get accepted by an agent.
Why haven’t you contacted us yet? You know you want to.