We’ve all heard great speakers. What do you classify as the characteristics that make them the best? Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, Rick Deutsch, Bill Belew and the list goes on. Let me suggest five things they all have in common YOU can work to develop them yourself.
1. They are the expert – we look up to them for the words they offer. They just seem to “get it.” And are willing to share it.
2. They are optimistic. No one wants to hear a downer. There is enough depression in the world. They are upbeat and looking towards a better furutre.
3. They are engaging. You just want a piece of them. That’s why back-of-the-room sales are such a revenue maker. You want to hear more.
4. They are an empowering speaker. It’s NOT about them – the message resonates to You individually.
5. They are authentic. No clones allowed here. They are themselves and don’t want to be unique by acting like everyone else.
There you go. The Big 5. Print this out and stick it on your bathroom mirror.
Expert – Optimistic – Engaging – Empowering – Authentic
Learn about Alaska speaking gigs.