When lecturers are onboard as a featured speaker, you must adhere to the Entertainment Dept. procedures. Each line is different, but there are certain core requirements. Check with your agent.
- Use Arial Font 28 point in black, yellow or white. Black or light blue background.
- Have short captions per slide.
- Most require Microsoft PowerPoint as the default. Keynote or Prezi is often acceptable.
- Have your talks on a USB memory stick for backup.
- Bandwidth is limited; don’t count on a connection during your talk.
- Extemporaneous – reading is not acceptable.
- Presenters must be able to use a lapel, over-the-head or handheld mic.
- You must hold the copyright for all images, music, videos, etc.
- Contact us for a discussion of the Fair Use Doctrine.
- The source of all graphic materials must be recorded in the notes of your PowerPoint
- Information on copyright can be found at copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-general.html
- Sources for copy-right free images can be found at creativecommons.org/
Send us a comment – share your passion.
Want a free cruise for two…simply by speaking?