I may be wrong but it seems to me the only way most speakers know how to inspire people is by telling them how they failed, then came back. How they got sick, then got better.
Really? Is that all there is?
I can think of 20 other ways to inspire others. Maybe more if I put my mind to it.
5 More Ways to Inspire Others with Your Cruise Ship Presentation
6. Challenge people to be their best – Nobody likes to be pushed. But people do like to grow. Don’t expect someone to thank you for causing them to try harder, go farther. But do expect them to appreciate it. They just aren’t likely to let you know it was something you did.
7. Lead by example – Don’t tell people how do to things. Show them how to do it.
8. Think out loud – Let people into your thought processes. Let them think along with you. Let them see how you change your mind and improve on your original plans.
9. Express your enthusiasm – You should never have to say, “I’m really excited to …” Rather people should be able to look at you and say to one another, “Wow, he’s really excited.”
10. Help people feel better – Be there for people. People should be ready to do better, to leave the past behind, to acknowledge mistakes, to be resolved to make things improve in their lives.
Read the first 5 Ways to Inspire Others with Your Cruise Ship Lecture
Fill in this form and we’ll be in touch about getting you on board.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]