People like free. You can read about it an earlier post:
I thought of a few more:
1. Blog posts – but on a post card, in an email, on a handout, a list of your 3-4-5 most-read blog posts. Not the ones that you thought were good but the ones that attracted the most readers.
2. Stories/anecdotes – are there stories you tell often because they are relevant and pack a punch? Write them up and give them away. Record them on audio or video so your listeners can replay them if they like.
3. Newsletters – give people free subscriptions or back copies of something others might have paid for.
4. Presentations – send your listeners your deck or provide a link to your presentation so they can watch/relive it. Don’t think they will want to? Then I’d reevaluate my presentation.
5. Handouts – lists of useful resources, checklists, tests, FAQs with answers!
6. Tests – what is the criteria that you use to measure your own capability. Make up something that your listeners can use. I have an ebook – Can You Pass This Problogging Test?
Not that hard to make and easy to give away. Your listeners will love you and you are bound to spread and gain a little love.
Contact us for a free 37-page eBook – Diary of a Cruise Ship Speaker.